Ok, I don’t know about you guys, but 2019 is seriously FLYING BY!!! I’m not even sure how it’s June right now!!!
I’ve never sat down and wrote out my goals. They were just items I kept in my head. After an eye opening weekend at The Reset Conference, I realized I needed to hold myself accountable. So, I decided to start sharing my goals with all of you!
Since I’m “starting over” because of our move, I’ve been looking forward to Summer Senior Season. This is make or break for me. I’m ready to introduce myself to my new community and show everyone all the amazing things I have to offer. So here you go, my June Goals:
- Take the kids out on dates once a week.
- Date night with Wade!
- Hang pictures and decore in our bedroom.
- Read with my kids every night.
- Declutter the basement.
- Meet with boutique owner collaborate on shoots.
- Plan the second Team Twenty Shoot.
- Start working on educational information for other photographers.
- Start practicing using my camera for video.
- Blog 5 times.
Be the first to comment